My Password Generator 3.1
- For faster operation improved and optimized the software engine.
My Password Generator 3.0 (April 1, 2009)
- Added Random Number Generator.
- Added the 'Exclude duplicate characters' option.
- Added the 'Exclude duplicate passwords' option.
- The max password length increased up to 1024 characters.
- The max number of passwords in a block increased up to 100000.
My Password Generator 2.5 (September 5, 2008)
- Added ability to include any special symbols (e.g. ~, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, (, ), ,, ., =, +, <, >, etc) in passwords.
- Capability to generate blocks of passwords.
- Now you can define custom characters sets used in passwords, easily include or exclude any characters.
- Ability to define minimum 'character inclusion' requirements for each characters set (e.g. at least 2 upper-case letters, 2 lower-case, etc)
My Password Generator 2.0 (January 11, 2008)
- Added 'Export/import' feature - now you can easily export/import stored passwords between different versions of My Password Generator and MoRUN.net Encryption And Decryption Pro.
- In 'Add/modify password' window added 'Go' button - now you can generate password and easily access necessary web page.
- Improved program interface.
My Password Generator 1.5 (August 14, 2007)
My Password Generator 1.4 (July 16, 2007)
- Fixed bug with enable/disable some buttons.
My Password Generator 1.3 (March 11, 2007)
- Fixed bug with storing passwords.
My Password Generator 1.2 (January 31, 2007)
- Supports Vista. Now My Password Generator fully works with Windows Vista.
My Password Generator 1.1 (January 26, 2007)
- Added "Password keeper" feature to keep passwords and usernames in safe and secure manner.
- Added ability to encrypt stored passwords (password keeper information) using AES 256-bit key encryption.
- If you use "Stored passwords encryption (AES/Rijndael 256-bit key encryption)" feature, you can lock (dismount)/unlock (mount) stored passwords database using "Lock"/"Unlock" in program toolbar and tray menu.
My Password Generator 1.0 (January 17, 2007)