My Password Generator Help
How to download, install, run and start using My Password Generator|
1. At first you need to download My Password Generator using the following link
2. To install My Password Generator, run password.exe (you should remember where you saved the program) or run the "Add/Remove Programs" utility from Windows Control Panel, click the Install button and select password.exe
3. After My Password Generator is installed on your PC, run the program: double-click on My Password Generator desktop icon or click the Start button and choose My Password Generator from the list of programs.
My Password Generator tray icon appears in the tray menu. Usually you can find tray icons in the right bottom corner near the clock.
If you can't find My Password Generator tray icon and you run Windows Vista or Windows XP, click 'Show/hide icon' button in the tray menu.
To access program features right-click on My Password Generator tray icon to access program tray menu
Or double-click on program desktop icon.
4. How to:
Find your PC UserID
TO FIND YOUR USER ID:
1. Double-click on My Password Generator desktop icon
and click 'Help' button in the toolbar
2. Select Complete Registration.
You can find your UserID in UserID field.
to copy UserID, click 'Copy' button
to paste UserID, right-click and select 'Paste' from the context menu or press Ctrl + V